This brown polka dot pattern with ever so sweet pink is lovely on all skin tones, and the neutral colours can never go our of style. The best part about this set is you can wear it under light coloured clothes without it being too visible, which can be a challenge if your getting ready for a hot date. On one hand your planning a certain outfit, on the other hand you want underwear that will look just as good while under your clothes, as when you take them off... If you get my drift. Don't worry, Sewunique has you (un)covered.
They are high waisted for funky and flattering 70's style fit, with adjustable underwear and bra straps, so you won't have to deal with them digging into your sides... Bonus!
*All new orders come with a free handmade cotton face-mask, during the coronavirus pandemic.
Choose your size for both top and bottom.
S - 6/8
M - 10/12
L - 14+
* Bra straps and underwear sides are adjustable, so the size is very forgiving.
* Fabric is a mix of cotton blends and lace.
* Let's be honest - a lot of underwear falls apart after a few washes and is made from synthetic materials that not only cause yeast infections but fray easily. Sewunique aims to eliminate this problem by focusing on quality while keeping things as comfortable and breathable as possible.
* Sewunique is committed to ethical and sustainable practices throughout all aspects of business, and is always searching for new ways to improve without compromising on comfort or quality. Ultimately the goal is to produce well made garments that will last a long time.
* Some examples of our practices include only using good quality fabrics made to stand the test of time, designing and producing as many products in Australia as possible, and when we do out-source labour off-shore, Founder Penny visits the seamstresses personally and only works with small bespoke businesses (run by women) who are empowered by the work and above average income they make from producing our pieces.
* Sewunique products are designed to last a long time, especially when cared for properly. Regular cold-warm machine wash and avoid tumble drying.
* If you purchase lingerie or items with lace, it's always best to use a bra-bag when washing. If you don't have a bra-bag, you can use a pillow case.
* TIP - Washing colourful clothes with a pinch of salt is a natural way to avoid colours running.
* Please choose carefully as Sewunique does not accept exchanges or returns for hygiene purposes. Refunds can be issued if the item is faulty or breaks within 3 months, provided proof is supplied (photos will do).