**THIS PAGE IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION DUE TO CERTAIN FABRICS BEING SOLD OUT. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT JUST YET...
THE BEST WAY TO ORDER CUSTOM LINGERIE IS BY KEEPING AN EYE ON OUR INSTAGRAM PAGE, WHERE NEW, ONE-OF-A-KIND SETS ARE UPLOADED WEEKLY!**
Delicate, sweet and one of a kind. Cute and playful combinations with stretch-lace trim, plus adjustable bra and underwear straps to guarantee the perfect fit. Every one of these materials was hand picked from the local markets in Vietnam.
Pick from Sewunique's most loved designs or create your own by choosing your own elastic, fabric and lace. Simply add a note to your order (upon check out) with the colours you would like, and any special requests. If you can provide your hip and bust measurements in cm for, that would be great.
Sewunique will take 5 working days to complete your order, then will post it via standard, tracked postage.
Add a Matching Scrunchie
S - 6/8
M - 10/12
L - 14+
* Bigger sizes can be made upon request.
* Fabric is a mix of cotton blends and lace.
* Let's be honest - a lot of underwear falls apart after a few washes and is made from synthetic materials that not only cause yeast infections but fray easily. Sewunique aims to eliminate this problem by focusing on quality while keeping things as comfortable and breathable as possible.
* Sewunique is committed to ethical and sustainable practices throughout all aspects of business, and is always searching for new ways to improve without compromising on comfort or quality. Ultimately the goal is to produce well made garments that will last a long time.
* Some examples of our practices include only using good quality fabrics made to stand the test of time, designing and producing as many products in Australia as possible, and when we do out-source labour off-shore, Founder Penny visits the seamstresses personally and only works with small bespoke businesses (run by women) who are empowered by the work and above average income they make from producing our pieces.
* Sewunique products are designed to last a long time, especially when cared for properly. Regular cold-warm machine wash and avoid tumble drying.
* If you purchase lingerie or items with lace, it's always best to use a bra-bag when washing. If you don't have a bra-bag, you can use a pillow case.
* TIP - Washing colourful clothes with a pinch of salt is a natural way to avoid colours running.
* Please choose carefully as Sewunique does not accept exchanges or returns for hygiene purposes. Refunds can be issued if the item is faulty or breaks within 3 months, provided proof is supplied (photos will do).