Sewunique loves glamorous and luxurious Brazilian underwear that is comfortable and long lasting! Sewunique also loves an every day stretchy bra that can be worn under anything, and is made from the softest most breathable cotton. Put the two together and we think we might have created underwear magic...
We are tired of comfortable bras only being available in black, white and blah (sorry, I meant beige), which is why we have worked hard to create four fabulous colour-ways to suit every type of woman.
*All new orders come with a free handmade cotton face-mask, during the coronavirus pandemic.
Choose your size for both top and bottom.
*Sizes range from S - L. The fabric and elastic is very stretchy so it's hard to go wrong.
S - 6/8
M - 10/12
L - 14+
* Fabric is a mix of cotton and bamboo blends.
* Let's be honest - a lot of underwear falls apart after a few washes and is made from synthetic materials that not only cause yeast infections but fray easily. Sewunique aims to eliminate this problem by focusing on quality while keeping things as comfortable and breathable as possible.
* Sewunique is committed to ethical and sustainable practices throughout all aspects of business, and is always searching for new ways to improve without compromising on comfort or quality. Ultimately the goal is to produce well made garments that will last a long time.
* Some examples of our practices include only using good quality fabrics made to stand the test of time, designing and producing as many products in Australia as possible, and when we do out-source labour off-shore, Founder Penny visits the seamstresses personally and only works with small bespoke businesses (run by women) who are empowered by the work and above average income they make from producing our pieces.
* Sewunique products are designed to last a long time, especially when cared for properly. Regular cold-warm machine wash and avoid tumble drying.
* If you purchase lingerie or items with lace, it's always best to use a bra-bag when washing. If you don't have a bra-bag, you can use a pillow case.
* TIP - Washing colourful clothes with a pinch of salt is a natural way to avoid colours running.
* Please choose carefully as Sewunique does not accept exchanges or returns for hygiene purposes. Refunds can be issued if the item is faulty or breaks within 3 months, provided proof is supplied (photos will do).