Order custom sets seen on instagram!
All designs and most fabrics on the instagram page are available! Please feel free to get in touch for a chat about sizing and materials/colours/styles, etc...
Choose your size for both top and bottom. You can add specific notes upon checkout, such as size, fabric, lace and reminder instagram handle if we have chatted.
*Please allow 7-14 days for your items to be made to order.
S - 6/8
M - 10/12
L - 14+
* Bra straps and underwear sides are adjustable on most styles.
* Fabric is a mix of cotton/bamboo blends and lace or velvet.
* Let's be honest - a lot of underwear falls apart after a few washes and is made from synthetic materials that not only cause yeast infections but fray easily. Sewunique aims to eliminate this problem by focusing on quality while keeping things as comfortable and breathable as possible.
* Sewunique is committed to ethical and sustainable practices throughout all aspects of business, and is always searching for new ways to improve without compromising on comfort or quality. Ultimately the goal is to produce well made garments that will last a long time.
* Some examples of our practices include designing and producing all of our products in Australia and supporting our local economy.
* Sewunique only uses good quality fabrics made to stand the test of time, such as bamboo; a fast-growing grass, it requires no fertiliser and self-regenerates from its own roots, so it doesn’t need to be replanted. We also use all of the offcuts from our bamboo patterns to line our underwear which creates even less waste. Because bamboo is antibacterial and moisture wicking - it's also better for your health.
For our upcoming swimwear collection, we are using Econyl - which is a lycra material made from recycled ocean plastic.
* Sewunique also donates $1 from every purchase to Offset Earth, who plant trees and fund the world's best climate crisis solutions.
* Sewunique products are designed to last a long time, especially when cared for properly. Regular cold-warm machine wash and avoid tumble drying.
* If you purchase lingerie or items with lace, it's always best to use a bra-bag when washing. If you don't have a bra-bag, you can use a pillow case.
* TIP - Washing colourful clothes with a pinch of salt is a natural way to avoid colours running.
* Please choose carefully as Sewunique does not accept exchanges or returns for hygiene purposes. Refunds can be issued if the item is faulty or breaks within 3 months, provided proof is supplied (photos will do).